Saturday, August 15, 2009

Of Free Wifi, Pro bono cases, and Sundays Alone

I'm making this post from Jose Karlo's coffeeshop, a branch that just opened right inside Robinsons Mall Tacloban. They got Free Wifi but unlike Bo's Coffee down in Avenida Veteranos, a single order of cappucino won't get you unlimited connectivity. After an hour you have to reorder in case you want to stay on the Net in their cozy premises. Might as well, it sure beats having servers start giving you funny looks when you have overslurped your only order of coffee for you almost four hour stay.

So what does this mean? Now I know where to go in case I'll be needing a freebie connection for work thats to be done for hours on end. Bo's it will be. Definitely, JK is not practical when your doing pro bono work, just what I'm working on, and you need to look up cases on the Internet.

Gee, there goes my alloted hour, need to order another cappucino...

No comments:

Post a Comment