Wednesday, June 15, 2011

welcome baby e_ _

Its an unforgivable sin. While I've talked about events and happenings and sometimes clearly unimportant things, I have neglected to post a most important milestone in my life, in my family's life. Yup, I totally forgot to write something about my now 3-month old bundle of so much joy, my baby daughter e _ _.

She who have somehow managed to wipe out all the day's stresses and mindless worries with just a heavenly smile that makes me all goooey inside. Even as I write this, I remember her at home with her yaya and I silently smile too. I've forgotten all the pain her birth brought me for seeing her was all worth it.

Ate B_ _ is all agog and playing older sister to the hilt.

Yes, yes. The happy moments certainly makes up for the sad ones. Life is a ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment