Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HOme is Now Also Here...

Welcome to my new home... I decided to add this new blog as a technical glitch happened in my earlier blog.

I'll be building everything from scratch and the task is quite daunting. Stay with me as I still have to get my bearings. Just like moving out in real time and in the real world, moving in the virtual world means a lot of adjustments to make.

But I will continue to make posts in everything waray until waray in the city gains enough viewership. Just like a mother hen, the former will still be very much around until her chick, waray in the city, can cluck on her own. Or I might decide to continue maintaining both blogs so do visit both.

To all that have taken the effort to click on the link from everything waray, I'll endeavour to make this a better blog. Hope you return for more. Till my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment