Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Funny Felllow Called Pete

I'm now on panic mode. Was lying down last night and happened to look down below. Guess what I saw, just my tummy and nothing else!!!!!! Golly mia, mama mia, am I turning into Pete, the funny guy of my grade years?

For those of you out there who had the lucky break to have your elementary years in this then laboratory school, now university in the city known for its, ahem, quality education, and you had Miss C. as your teacher in Grade One, then you have an inkling as to who Pete is. (Oh,oh, this post is getting warm as to my real identity).

For those in the dark, let me introduce you to Pete...

Pete is a funny fellow.
Pete, who's Pete?
He's a boy so fat that he CAN'T SEE HIS FEET AT ALL
My, he's so fat.
And you know, he eats five meals a day.
Five meals a day???....

For the rest about Pete, view in the comments section from those in the know (calling all you you-know-who-I'm-talking-about, please answer)

4 comments:

  1. Either my classmates can't remember Pete, no one's clicking this site, or they are just plain shy, but the poem is not gonna be shown if I wait for them. Anyway, here's the full text of the poem our teacher used to scare us from eating too much.

    Pete is a funny fellow
    Pete, who's Pete?
    He's a boy so fat that he can't see his feet at all.
    My, he's so fat.
    And you know he eats FIVE MEALS a day.
    Five meals a day?
    And he can finish fifteen apple pies.
    Fifteen apple pies?
    My, he's a funny fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either my classmates can't remember Pete, no one's clicking this site, or they are just plain shy, but the poem is not gonna be shown if I wait for them. Anyway, here's the full text of the poem our teacher used to scare us from eating too much.

    Pete is a funny fellow
    Pete, who's Pete?
    He's a boy so fat that he can't see his feet at all.
    My, he's so fat.
    And you know he eats FIVE MEALS a day.
    Five meals a day?
    And he can finish fifteen apple pies.
    Fifteen apple pies?
    My, he's a funny fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've learned this poem from my older sister who happened to study at lsc now known as lnu :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard Teacher Peachy Cinco teaching this poem to our Kindergarten pupils way back in the early 90s at Tacloban Angelicum Learning Center... I happen to remember this and searched online. Thanks for posting. I will teach this to my daughter now :)

    ReplyDelete